In season two, episode twenty of “On Target,” Pontz and Mangala discuss an art studio controversy, the proposed business major, and peace and justice week. Then, Mangala sits down with Musselman Library Scholarly Communications Assistant Sarah Appedu ’18 to discuss her work to address high textbook costs at Gettysburg.
- Conversation regarding controversy at Juried Student Exhibition in Schmucker Art Gallery (0:30)
- Recap of faculty’s discussion of proposed business major at last week’s faculty meeting (10:10)
- Preview of Student Senate Presidential & Vice Presidential Forums (17:50)
- Overview of Peace & Justice Week (21:45)
- Bullet Report: Update on Gettysburg College Athletics (see more in our sports section) (23:40)
- Interview with Sarah Appedu ’18 (26:00)