In season three, episode seventeen of “On Target,” Pontz and Mangala discuss conflagration, consternation, and celebration on campus this week. Then, they sit down with Dr. Kathy Bradley, Executive Director of Health and Counseling Services, to discuss mental health issues on campus, including a suicide prevention grant, as well as the services available at the Health Center.
- Gettysburg College was on fire (briefly) (0:45) [CONFLAGRATION]
- Discussion of how the coronavirus is affecting the college (4:05) [CONSTERNATION]
- Update on Gettysburg College Faculty Meeting (13:50) [CONSTERNATION 2.0]
- A little bit of tasteful self-congratulation on The Gettysburgian’s Keystone Press Awards (15:40) [CELEBRATION]
- Bullet Report: Update on Gettysburg College Athletics (see more in our sports section) (19:55)
- Interview with Dr. Kathy Bradley, Executive Director of Health and Counseling Services (21:30)