In season three, episode nineteen of “On Target,” Pontz and Mangala contextualize how Gettysburg College is settling into its new reality amid the coronavirus. Then, they sit down with Bridget Haines ’21, a music education major and manager of the Gettysburg College Symphony Orchestra, to discuss life in the Sunderman Conservatory.
- Chatting about April Fools (0:45)
- Rolling out a new #GreatWorkFromHome event (6:35)
- Discussing Ben’s and Lauren Hand’s proposal to hold graduation during Homecoming (11:40)
- Interview with Bridget Haines ’21 (15:00)
- “Conservatory Takes Steps to Continue Ensembles and Instruction Remotely” (4/2/2020)
- “Now Hear This Goes Digital” (4/4/2020)