Jamie Welch sits down with Senior Associate Director of Admissions Darryl Jones for a wide-ranging interview including his background, the application review process, and some reflection on efforts to build more diversity at Gettysburg College. Extracted from the April 8, 2018 episode of On Target.
Home » On Target » On Target Interview: Darryl Jones on Building More Diversity at Gettysburg College
On Target Podcast
- December 2, 2019: “Discussing data science with Professors Rud Platt and Lisa Portmess”
- November 25, 2019: “Julie Ramsey on college’s renewed efforts towards student retention and graduation”
- November 18, 2019: “Breaking down a busy three weeks in news, chatting about sustainability”
- November 4, 2019: “A conversation with Lauren Hand about The Gettysburgian’s new magazine”
- October 21, 2019: “Pat McKenna on the future of club reps in Senate, importance of representation”