In season three, episode thirteen of “On Target,” Pontz and Mangala discuss the hiring of a new football coach and the college’s latest efforts towards sustainability. Then, they sit down with Alyssa Kaewillai ’20 to discuss how her work with GIS technology on campus led her to land an internship with NASA and then with Raytheon.
- Discussion of the football program’s hiring of Maurice “Moe” Banks as head coach (2:00)
- Update on various new campus sustainability initiatives (15:50)
- Follow up on a conversation from last week’s episode (28:50)
- Bullet Report: Update on Gettysburg College Athletics (see more in our sports section) (31:00)
- Interview with Alyssa Kaewwilai ’20 (32:00)