Compiled by Jane Fitzpatrick, Assistant New Editor
Monday, May 3
- Psychology Honors Research Presentations
- Held in Masters Hall 110 Mara Auditorium from 3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Students in the Psychology Honors Research program present their work
- Clarinet Studio Spring Recital
- Held outside Schmucker Hall from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Listen to Clarinet Studio students present what they’ve been working on this semester
- Question, Persuade, Refer Training
- Held virtually from 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Online interactive suicide prevention training to help anyone learn how to recognize the warning signs of a suicide crisis and how to use question, persuade, and refer someone to help
Tuesday, May 4
- Sunderman Flute Studio Concert
- Held outside Musselman Library from 12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Listen to Flute Studio students present what they’ve been working on this semester
Wednesday, May 5
- Stress Relief Paint by Numbers
- Held in McCreary Hall 202 from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Paint by numbers and relieve stress with BIOSPHERE
Friday, May 7
- B.Y.O.M. Black Forest Mug Cakes
- Held at 215 N. Washington St. from 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Grab and go pre-portioned ingredients for Black Forest mug cake
- ES Senior Seminar Presentations
- Held in the Science Center room 200 from 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Students in the Environmental Senior Seminar present their research
- WGS 400 Senior Seminar Capstone
- Held virtually from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Students in the WGS 400 Senior Seminar Capstone present their research
- Gamelan Gita Semara Concert
- Held outside Musselman Library from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Enjoy Balinese music performed by Gamelan Gita Semara
- Held in the Ballroom from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Annual Springo Bingo event