The opinions published in this section are those of the individual writers and are in no way representative of the views of The Gettysburgian staff, The Gettysburgian or Gettysburg College. The Gettysburgian is committed to being a marketplace of ideas for the campus community. We invite anyone who wants to write an opinion to send it to our Opinions editor, Joshua Wagner.
On Target Podcast
- July 22, 2019: “Reaction to the SCOGL report and an interview with Coach Kevin Burke”
- May 16, 2019: “Our final interview with President Janet Morgan Riggs”
- May 6, 2019: “Pat McKenna wants to make Senate work for you”
- April 22, 2019: “Nick Arbaugh – I have a hard shell, but I’m soft inside.”
- April 15, 2019: “GAD-urday? I’m strongly against it.”