Student Senate Bullet Points: April 3, 2017
Submitted by Brooke Gutschick, Student Senate Secretary
- Executive Board elections will be held April 7-9 and Class Officer/Senator elections will be held April 14-16. Contact Taylor Beck (email@example.com) to obtain a petition.
- Jamie Guilford spoke to Senate about the social media presence and professionalism.
Club registration for next year is open now, and all the forms are included in one Google form.
- 2 amendments were passed: one regarding the creation of a Senate Opinions committee and the process for initiating the creation of an official Senate opinion.
- $2,089.00 was allotted to International Club for transportation to the Cherry Blossom Festival and supplies for the HOLI Festival.
- $275.00 was allotted to Dance Ensemble for fundraising supplies and food for their post-Showcase party.
- $279.08 was allotted to Young Americans for Liberty for their Generation of War event.
Senate meetings are held each Monday at 7:00 PM in the College Union Building Room 260.
All students are welcome to attend.