DPS Crime Log: March 21-27, 2017
The following incidents were reported this week:
- Three rapes (two of which included domestic violence) were reported by a campus security authority and referred to the Title IX coordinator. Each incident occurred in an on-campus residential facility, but the exact location is unknown.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported outside Apple Hall
- An accidental cooking fire in the microwave of a room in Stine Hall occurred, but there were no injuries nor any damage.
- An incident of public drunkenness by a non-member of the campus community occurred in the Constitution Lot; the incident was reported to Gettysburg Borough Police, and the person was banned from the campus.
- An incident of vandalism occurred outside the Carlisle House that damaged an exterior light post; no suspects or witnesses were found.
- A harassment incident occurred in the Dining Center; the incident was referred to the Title IX and Human Resources offices.
- At the corner of Carlisle and East Water Streets, a non-member of the campus community was “annoying” students in an incident of public drunkenness; the incident was referred to GPD.