By Maura Breth, Staff Writer
Wednesday, Oct. 16:
- Science Game Night
- Oct. 16 at 5 p.m. in McCreary 202
- Join Biosphere for a fun night of board games and mozzarella sticks!
Thursday, Oct. 17:
- The Clothesline Project
- Oct. 17 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Stine Lake
- Join this community-building event held to raise awareness of domestic violence
- Sponsored by the Women’s Center, the Office of Sexual Respect and Title IX, and Students Against Sexual Assault.
- Voting with Your Faith — Annual Newman Lecture
- Oct. 17 from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. with questions until 9:00 p.m. in CUB 260
- Join the Newman Association for their annual lecture, this year will Dr. Michael Moreland, a law professor from Villanova University, as he discusses what it means to vote with your faith.
- CYC credit available and all are welcome to join!
- If you have any questions, contact Darby at email@example.com
- Public Policy Debate
- Oct. 17 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in Mara Auditorium in Masters Hall
- The debate will include participation from the Leftist Student Collective, Gettysburg College Democrats, Gettysburg College Republicans, and Young Americans for Freedom and their thoughts on issues such as gun control, environmental issues, the Supreme Court, and suggestions posed by the audience.
- Sponsored by the Eisenhower Institute, the Political Science Department, and the Public Policy Department
- Free pizza and drinks will be provided – first come, first served.
- CYC credit available for first years!
Friday, Oct. 18:
- Oct. 18 from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Attic at the West Building
- Join Gettysburg’s a cappella groups, Spark Notes, Drop the Octave, Upscale, and Four Scores, in their second annual fall Acatoberfest concert.
Saturday, Oct. 19:
- Senior Recital: Aubryanna Tayman, voice
- Oct. 19 at 7 p.m. in Schmucker Hall 222 (Paul Recital Hall)
- Senior Recital: Benjamin Fruchtl, clarinet
- Oct. 19 at 8:30 p.m. in Schmucker Hall 222 (Paul Recital Hall)
Sunday, Oct. 20:
- Recital – Mark Kellogg
- Oct. 20 at 4 p.m. in Paul Recital Hall
- Join the Sunderman Conservatory of Music as they present guest artist Mark Kellogg, on trombone, with accompaniment from Priscilla Yuen, on piano. The recital will feature compositions by Kellogg, Hindemith, Bartok, and more!