Author: Benjamin Pontz
Benjamin Pontz '20 serves as editor-in-chief of The Gettysburgian. Previously, he served as a staff writer, event coverage coordinator, news editor, and managing news editor. During his tenure, he has written more than 150 articles, and he led the team that won first place in the 2017 Keystone Press Awards for ongoing news coverage of Robert Spencer's visit to Gettysburg College and co-wrote the package of editorials that won first place in the 2018 Keystone Press Awards. Ben is a political science and public policy double major with a minor in music, and he reads up to seven newspapers daily. Follow him on Twitter @benpontz.
On Target Podcast
- November 18, 2019: “Breaking down a busy three weeks in news, chatting about sustainability”
- November 4, 2019: “A conversation with Lauren Hand about The Gettysburgian’s new magazine”
- October 21, 2019: “Pat McKenna on the future of club reps in Senate, importance of representation”
- October 7, 2019: “President Bob Iuliano on free speech, inclusion and belonging, and the college’s role as a civic institution”
- September 30, 2019: “How Dr. Hakim Williams Began Studying Peace and Justice”