DPS Crime Log: March 28-April 4
The following incidents were reported by the Department of Public Safety:
- A bias-related incident including derogatory comments pertaining to sexual orientation was reported outside Musselman Hall; there were no suspects or witnesses.
- Fraudulent use of a college credit card at an unknown location on campus; the incident is under investigation by the Department of Public Safety (DPS) and Gettysburg Borough Police (GPD).
- An incident of stalking in the Dining Center was discovered during a follow-up investigation; the incident occurred at an unknown time in February and involved the surveillance and harassment of a student. The incident was reported via a campus security authority (CSA) and has been referred to human resources (HR) and student rights/responsibilities (SRR).
- A violation of liquor laws (underage possession) was reported at Hanson Hall; the incident was referred to SRR.
- A DUI involving alcohol occurred in the 100 Block of N. Washington Street; the incident was referred to GPD and is pending a citation.
- A rape and aggravated assault was reported via a CSA at an unspecified on-campus location; the incident was referred to the Title IX coordinator.
- A drug abuse violation involving dangerous non-narcotics was reported at the College Apartments via a CSA; the incident was referred to SRR.