Jamie Welch sits down with Senior Associate Director of Admissions Darryl Jones for a wide-ranging interview including his background, the application review process, and some reflection on efforts to build more diversity at Gettysburg College. Extracted from the April 8, 2018 episode of On Target.
Home » On Target » On Target Interview: Darryl Jones on Building More Diversity at Gettysburg College
On Target Podcast
- November 5, 2018: “What on earth has been going on recently at Gettysburg College?”
- October 29, 2018: “Ivana Lopez Espinosa discusses role of Senate Diversity Committee, her work researching diversity at Gettysburg”
- October 22, 2018: “Anna Perry shares perspective on LGBTQA student experiences at Gettysburg, message for next college president”
- October 15, 2018: “Professor Alice Brawley Newlin discusses the gig economy”
- October 1, 2018: “Bob Kallin reflects on career at Gettysburg, $160 million campaign”