Author: Benjamin Pontz
Benjamin Pontz '20 serves as editor-in-chief of The Gettysburgian. Previously, he served as a staff writer, event coverage coordinator, news editor, and managing news editor. During his tenure, he has written more than 150 articles, and he led the team that won first place in the 2017 Keystone Press Awards for ongoing news coverage of Robert Spencer's visit to Gettysburg College and co-wrote the package of editorials that won first place in the 2018 Keystone Press Awards. Ben is a political science and public policy double major with a minor in music, and he reads up to seven newspapers daily. Follow him on Twitter @benpontz.
On Target Podcast
- May 16, 2019: “Our final interview with President Janet Morgan Riggs”
- May 6, 2019: “Pat McKenna wants to make Senate work for you”
- April 22, 2019: “Nick Arbaugh – I have a hard shell, but I’m soft inside.”
- April 15, 2019: “GAD-urday? I’m strongly against it.”
- April 8, 2019: “Sarah Appedu says textbook prices are a social justice issue”