Author: Joshua Wagner
Josh Wagner '19 is a chemistry and mathematics double major who enjoys bike rides on the battlefield and waving around a red pen as the Gettysburgian's Managing Opinions Editor. When not editing for the Gettysburgian, he can usually be found working in the College Life Office, helping students with calculus as a PLA, or studying in the library.
On Target Podcast
- April 15, 2019: “GAD-urday? I’m strongly against it.”
- April 8, 2019: “Sarah Appedu says textbook prices are a social justice issue”
- March 25, 2019: “Nadine Snyder explains proposed elimination of plastic bags”
- March 4, 2019: “Bill O’Hara shares his experience teaching an online summer course”
- February 25, 2019: “Bob Garthwait and the meaning of a liberal arts education”