The opinions published in this section are those of the individual writers and are in no way representative of the views of The Gettysburgian staff, The Gettysburgian or Gettysburg College. The Gettysburgian is committed to being a marketplace of ideas for the campus community. We invite anyone who wants to write an opinion to send it to our Opinions editor, Joshua Wagner.
On Target Podcast
- April 15, 2019: “GAD-urday? I’m strongly against it.”
- April 8, 2019: “Sarah Appedu says textbook prices are a social justice issue”
- March 25, 2019: “Nadine Snyder explains proposed elimination of plastic bags”
- March 4, 2019: “Bill O’Hara shares his experience teaching an online summer course”
- February 25, 2019: “Bob Garthwait and the meaning of a liberal arts education”