G-Harmony Bachelor of the Week: Albert Dejesus Then
Interview by Jenny Morris
Each week we will feature a new cutie on the prowl! This week he’s sexy, he’s sweet, he’s foreign, he’s Albert Dejesus Then!
– The Latin Spice
– Spanish Linguistics Major and Education Minor
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
– Cookies and Cream.
Coke or Pepsi?
What is your ideal first date?
– Eating Italian food in a fancy restaurant followed by late night wine 😉
– My smile.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
– People who are indecisive.
How do you feel about olives?
– I DON’T like them.
Thongs or boy shorts?
What was your most embarrassing moment at g’burg?
– Throwing up in Servo on a crowded Saturday afternoon.
What is the meaning of life?
– To make as many people happy as you can.
I like a girl who…
– can keep me interested and is honest.
My best dance move is…
– the dougie.
I like to play with…
– (he laughs and repeats the question twice) I can’t say that…
Why are you Gettysburg Great?
– Because I work hard, party harder and can handle many things at once!